You can get anywhere from here. J•Sol is anchored in an ideal location, just blocks from two Orange and Silver line Metro stations, minutes to I-66, George Washington Parkway, Lee Highway, and Route 50, and offering easy access to two major airports.
Try Zipcar or Free2Move anytime you need to get wheels.
Nearby Zipcar Locations:
• N Stuart & Fairfax Dr
• N Stuart St & Wilson Blvd
• Fairfax Dr & N Quincy St
Ride sharing saves money on fuel, maintenance and insurance. Try Uber or Lyft.
The 2 closest Metrorail stations are the Ballston-MU and the VirginiaSquare-GMU stations, both serving the Orange and Silver lines.
• 1A Wilson Blvd – Vienna
• 2A Washington Blvd – Dunn Loring
• 10B Hunting Point – Ballston
• 22A, C, F Barcroft – South Fairlington
• 23A, B, T McLean – Crystal City
• 25B Landmark – Ballston
• 38B Ballston – Farragut Square
• 41 Columbia Pike – Ballston - Courthouse
• 42 Ballston - Pentagon
• 51 Ballston – Virginia Hospital Center
• 52 Ballston – Virginia Hospital Center – EastFalls Church
• 53 Ballston Metro – Old Glebe – East FallsChurch – Westover
• 62 Courthouse Metro – Lorcom Lane – BallstonMetro
• 72 Rock Spring – Ballston – Shirlington
• 75 Shirlington – Lyon Park - Courthouse
Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) provides commuters who regularly (2x/week) take transit, bike, walk or pool to work with a FREE reliable ride home for emergencies or unscheduled overtime.
Join, take a bike, ride and return. Membership options include: 24hours, 3 days, 30 days or 1 year.
Use capitalbikeshare.com to find nearby stations:
• Central Library / Quincy St & 10th St N
• Fairfax Dr & N Randolph St
• Wilson Blvd & N Quincy St
• Ballston Metro / Stuart St & 9th St N
Ballston visitors, residents and employees also can also take advantage of the following bike/walking trails and other transportation features:
• Custis Trail
• Bluemont Junction Trails
• Slug Line, near 1000 N Stuart St.
• Arlington Cabs
Download these apps to make your commute easier:
• Arlington ART Bus Tracker
• CarFreeAtoZ:Arlington’s trip planning tool for commuters and every day transportation.
• Citymapper: Live bus, metro, and train travel times and directions
• CommuterConnections: Find a rideshare or park and ride lots near home
• DC Transit: Tracks Metrobus,DC Circulator and Metrorail in real time
• Google Maps: Check out the transit, biking, and walking tools